Ford Motor Co. unveils its new NASCAR Taurus race car, nicknamed “Taurus 2k,” which is modeled after the 2000 Taurus introduced at the New York Auto Show earlier this year. It will debut at the Daytona 500 in February 2000.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Taurus 2k readies for Y2k" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.