COLUMBIA, MD – A newly opened facility that trains top BMW brand service technicians increases by 12% the size of Lincoln Technical Institute’s campus here. It becomes the ninth authorized U.S. facility to provide advanced training through BMW of North America’s rigorous Service Technician Education Program (STEP). It draws from top graduates of the best post-secondary auto tech schools. A BMW vehicle breaks through a banner to open a new training facility in Maryland. BMW created ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tech School Takes Big STEP" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.