Talking about service technician training does not make for passionate conversation, but don’t tell that to Kim McWaters, president and CEO for the Phoenix-based Universal Technical Institute Inc. UTI’s Kim McWaters: “No more bore and snore.” McWaters, CEO of UTI since last fall, exudes a passion about the training business and has big plans for the institute. She wants it to have a stronger voice in the auto industry as a premier trainer of technicians. Under her tenure, the school ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tech Teachers Learn New Ways" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.