DETROIT – The Society of Automotive Engineers World Congress has drawn to a close, and event organizers declared the Technology Theater, a first-time component of the world’s largest yearly gathering of automotive engineers, a categorical hit. SAE created the Technology Theater to spice up the struggling Congress with thought-provoking commentaries and panel discussions featuring 75 top auto industry executives. From 8 a.m. Monday, March 3, until 2:30 p.m. Thursday, March 6, a steady ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tech Theater a Hit at SAE" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.