New business, HQ for American Axle With $1.2 billion in new business booked through 2004, American Axle & Mfg. Inc. is bullish — and downright cocky — about its future. "We will take business away from others," AAM Chairman Richard Dauch says last month in announcing plans for a new headquarters in Detroit. "We will do it the old-fashion way — honest, straight and no-nonsense." The "coup de gras," as Mr. Dauch refers to it, is AAM’s winning axle business for the all-new Dodge Ram ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Technical Output" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.