BANGALORE — India's lush garden district is as unlikely a place for an internationally acclaimed center of high technology as you're likely to find. A closer inspection, however, provides a better understanding of why some of the world's major corporations are locating development and test centers in this pleasant southern Indian city. Despite its near-temperate climate and rating by Forbes magazine as the most-livable city in the country, that alone can't explain how Bangalore has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Technology turns Bangalore into India's Silicon Valley" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.