DETROIT -- That awkward period at the opening of a junior high dance appears to be over for telematics suppliers, as players are getting off their chairs and partnering up. Early January linkups include Microsoft with Accenture to provide a broad range of telematics solutions for seemingly everyone – from auto makers to fast-food marketers – based on Windows CE operating systems. Less than a week later, Hewlett-Packard and Belgium-based Acunia BV ink a deal to provide similar services — ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Telematics Dance Is Warming Up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.