Regulators and lawyers are watching dealers like hawks – and finance and insurance troubles can arise even for the largest dealer groups. It pays to be extra-vigilant in the F&I office, where so many contracts are proposed, sold or rejected. In the latest dealer-beware action, UnitedAuto Group’s Covington Pike Toyota was sued in Memphis, TN, for allegedly adding a “finance reserve” to a loan policy without disclosure. Plaintiff, Lori James won class-action status from a state court ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tell It to the Customer, Not the Judge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.