Now that the crisp winter chill has settled in, the warmth of summer – and backyard barbecues and top-down motoring and strolls on the beach – seems to be a remote memory. What better time than the present to reconstruct my family’s summer vacation – that great American tradition that thrives on map-less meandering and feeds the soul with a constant sense of adventure, awe and discovery? Ever been to the town of Christmas in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula? It’s an eminently forgettable place. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ten Days in an Expedition" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.