GENEVA — Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. is looking to its new Terracan compact sport/utility vehicle (SUV) to help move the Korean automaker one step closer to selling 500,000 units in Europe by 2006. Hyundai will launch the SUV in Europe by April, says Bert Kreber, vice president, marketing and product management at Hyundai Motor Europe. The vehicle was unveiled late last month at the Geneva auto show. Hyundai expects to sell 10,000 of the SUVs in Europe this year and 25,000 during 2002. At ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Terracan moves Hyundai closer to goal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642