Tesla Motors Ltd., the upstart electric-vehicle maker, will open seven more retail and service stores this summer, adding to its 1-year-old Northern and Southern California sites. In late June, Tesla says it will open New York, Seattle and Chicago dealerships, as well as its first European store in London. Stores in Miami, Munich and Monaco also are due to begin operations this summer, the EV maker says, adding it is scouting locations in Washington D.C. and Toronto. Tesla says its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tesla Opening More Retail Stores This Summer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.