Magna International Inc. plans a summer review of a proposal to merge its automotive systems groups, Tesma and Magna Steyr, says Magna International Chairwoman Belinda Stronach. And one possible outcome is the establishment of Magna Steyr as a separate public company. The global supplier must first close its deal to buy DaimlerChrysler AGâ€™s Eurostar assembly operations in Graz, Austria. See related story A sale agreement was announced Feb. 15. The deal is expected to close in July, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tesma Merger Still on Magnaâ€™s Radar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.