The 26th Thailand International Motor Expo opens in Bangkok with the theme “Driving for Sustainability” and a goal of attracting 1.6 million visitors and selling 15,000 vehicles. Organizing Chairman Kwanchai Paphatphong says the theme was chosen for the show as a result of the global economic crash. “The organizers want all stakeholders to cooperate in driving Thailand’s automotive industry to prevail over the economic crisis and attain sustainable success in the future,” he says in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai Auto Show Aims to Attract 1.6 Million Visitors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.