A Thailand supplier began selling E85 this month, even though the only vehicle in the country that can run on the fuel is the Volvo S30. PTT Plc President and CEO Prasert Bunsumpun tells reporters the company aims to sell the fuel at 15 of its stations in Greater Bangkok by the end of this year. ‘’In the initial phase, Swedish Motors will import around 200-300 units of (Volvo flex-fuel cars) to serve demand,’’ he says. The government is backing the introduction of E85 by eliminating ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai Company Offering E85, Despite Dearth of Flex-Fuel Vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.