A Thai court issues an arrest warrant for Toyota Motor Thailand President Ryoichi Sasaki on charges related to a legal dispute with a local Toyota dealership. The court says Sasaki, as the authorized director of Toyota Motor Thailand, has failed to follow a court directive to resume delivery of vehicles to Toyota Krabi. The dealership has alleged that Toyota Motor Thailand wrongfully terminated its contracts, leading to business losses of 3 billion baht ($77 million). Toyota Motor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai Court Orders Toyota Executiveâ€™s Arrest" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.