A Thai court issues an arrest warrant for Toyota Motor Thailand President Ryoichi Sasaki on charges related to a legal dispute with a local Toyota dealership. The court says Sasaki, as the authorized director of Toyota Motor Thailand, has failed to follow a court directive to resume delivery of vehicles to Toyota Krabi. The dealership has alleged that Toyota Motor Thailand wrongfully terminated its contracts, leading to business losses of 3 billion baht ($77 million). Toyota Motor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai Court Orders Toyota Executiveâs Arrest" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642