Thailand’s vehicle exports rose 21.5% in the first nine months to 599,431 units, the Federation of Thai Industries’ automobile industry club says. Year-to-date, production increased 14.5% to 1.07 million units, with 603,063 vehicles exported and 465,667 destined for the local market, The Bangkok Post quotes federation spokesman Surapong Phaisitpattanapong as saying. Passenger-car output jumped 32.4% to 308,255 units, while pickup-truck production climbed 9.2% to 746,375. The number of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai Exports Robust Through September" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.