Thailand’s first-quarter automotive exports rose 42.8% to 51,444 units. The Federation of Thai Industries (FTI) says the exports are worth 22.7 billion baht ($534 million), up 37.6%. Excluding engines and adding automotive parts, exports increased by 44.3% to TB34.8 billion ($818 million). Federation data shows first-quarter car and truck production rose 43.6% to 162,943 units. The increase was driven by sharply higher domestic sales, encouraged by low interest rates. Thai ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai First-Quarter Exports Increase" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.