Devastating floods covering 30 provinces and killing at least 269 have Thai auto industry officials disagreeing on whether production will reach the forecast 1.8 million units this year. Honda so far is the only major auto maker forced to suspend production because of flooding at its base in Ayutthaya province. The company says high water levels and turbulence hindered its efforts to prevent flooding at its sole Thai assembly plant, located in the Rojana industrial park. Because it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai Flooding Creates Moving Production Target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642