Tri Petch Isuzu Sales Co. Ltd. goes on record as the first local manufacturer to forecast industry sales in Thailand will exceed 500,000 vehicles this year. Tri Petch President Goro Shintani makes that prediction after industry sales soared 50.3% to 77,491 units in January-February. Tri Petch is a joint venture between Isuzu Motors Ltd. and Mitsubishi Motors Corp. Last year, the Thai market posted its best results since 1997 when sales jumped 37.9% to 409,362 units. In January, Toyota ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai Industry Sales to Top 500,000, Isuzu Predicts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.