Thai new-vehicle sales in July of 50,638 units were little changed from like-2005's 50,872 deliveries, leaving year-to-date sales down 2.9% at 385,414. Continuing political instability, high fuel prices and higher interest rates are expected to hold Thailand's full-year sales to about 700,000 units. Toyota Motor Thailand Co. Ltd. dominated the total vehicle market with a 47.1% share as it captured 46.2% of the passenger-car segment. It also grabbed 84.3% of the SUV segment and 47.5% of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai July Sales Remain Sluggish" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.