Thai new-vehicle sales plunge 22.2% to 46,068 units in November, the sixth straight monthly decline, taking the year-to-date total into negative territory – down 1.9% at 556,268 units. Toyota Motor Thailand Co. Ltd., which compiles the statistics for the Thai industry, says passenger-car sales jumped 33.2% to 18,176 units in November, but that was not enough to offset a 36.7% dive in commercial-vehicle sales to 27,892 units. “It’s the steepest drop of this year because of the impact from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai Market Continues Slide" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.