Thailand new-vehicle sales climbed 13.8% in May vs. year-ago, taking the year's total to 282,476 units. Passenger car sales reached 15,808 units during the month, virtually unchanged from like-2004's 15,798 deliveries. Year-to-date sales are down 13.1% to 74,268 units. The industry predicts full-year car sales will fall 13% to 15%, to about 180,000 units, as more consumers opt for SUVs. Colorado helped Chevrolet overtake Ford in the 1-ton pickup segment. Toyota Motor Thailand Co. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai New-Vehicle Sales Up 13.8% in May" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.