New-vehicle sales in Thailand soared to 53,429 units in February, taking the total for the year's first two months past the 100,000 mark for the first time. The year's 2-month total of 103,866 units is up 5.0% from 98,931 deliveries in January and February of 2005. The passenger-car segment saw sales of 14,311 units, little changed from the 14,342 units prior-year but up 15.9% from January. Toyota Motor Thailand Co. Ltd. led the segment with a 47.7% market share, even as its sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai New-Vehicle Sales Pass 100,000 Mark" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.