CANBERRA – Parts maker Aapico Hitech plc says it will spend 500 million baht ($12.07 million) to double production capacity at its plant in Ayutthaya. Construction at the plant, now operating at capacity, is slated to begin in December. Production of vehicle components, mainly for Isuzu Motors Ltd. and Toyota Motor Corp. models, would increase to 2 million units per month. The company produces auto parts, jigs and dies for Ford Motor Co., Toyota, Honda Motor Co. Ltd. and Mazda Motor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai Parts Maker to Double Capacity" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.