Thailand new-vehicle sales rose 9% vs. year-ago to 55,920 units in April, taking the year's total to 220,000. Passenger-car sales reached 16,004 units in the month, marking a 7.4% decline from 17,278 in like-2004, according to industry statistics compiled by Toyota Motor Thailand Co. Ltd. Toyota Fortuner led SUV segment with 70% market share. Toyota led the car segment with 47% of sales for the month, despite falling to 7,537 units from prior-year's 7,918. Honda Motor Co. Ltd. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai Sales Climb 9% in April, Toyota Stays Strong" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.