Thailand new-vehicle sales rose 12.8% to 166,486 units in the first quarter compared with year-ago. The industry sailed to its first-quarter gain on the wings of a healthy March, which saw a tally of 67,554 units, or a 24.1% jump vs. like-2004, according to industry statistics compiled by Toyota Motor Thailand Co. Ltd. Strong consumer confidence and ongoing economic growth more than offset concerns over rising fuel prices, Toyota says. Sales of 1-ton pickup trucks have been a major ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai Sales Jump 12.8%, March Up 24.1%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.