Thai new-vehicle sales in the yearâs first half declined 13.0% to 292,514 units, as June marked the sixth consecutive month of falling demand in both the passenger- and commercial-vehicle segments. June sales slid 4.7% vs. year-ago to 53,222 units, reports Toyota Motor Thailand Co. Ltd., which compiles statistics for the industry. The June result was a slight improvement over Mayâs 51,364 deliveries. The political situation after last yearâs military coup and the resulting economic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai Sales Slide in Yearâs First Half" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.