New-vehicle sales soared 27.5% in Thailand in September to a record 87,012 units, but with rampaging flood waters sweeping the country and laying siege to the Thai capital, the record run is coming to an abrupt stop. Toyota Thailand, which collates national statistics for the auto industry, says deliveries will decline this month, despite high bookings and increased in production capacity. The September result saw passenger-car sales surge 29.6% to 40,685 units and commercial vehicles ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai September Vehicle Sales Soar, But Floods Expected to Slow Demand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642