Toyota Motor Thailand Co. Ltd. has begun exporting its Hilux pickup truck – the first vehicle developed completely outside of Japan under its international multipurpose vehicle (IMV) program. Deputy Prime Minister Phinij Jarusombat and Industry Minister Pongsak Raktapongpaisal attended ceremonies marking the first shipment of locally assembled pickups that will be exported to 90 countries. Toyota Hilux pickup Toyota Thailand President Ryoichi Sasaki says the auto maker has set a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai Toyota Hilux Begins Export" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.