Thai exports of vehicles, components and accessories to Malaysia climbed 11.6% to $493 million for the year's first eight months, Thailand's Department of Export Promotion says. Thailand's Malaysian shipments have been steadily rising, from $172 million in 2002 to $654 million last year. Malaysia is Thailand's fourth-largest export market for automotive products after Australia, Japan and Indonesia. Thailand exported $52 million worth of vehicles to Malaysia through August, up from $35 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai Vehicle Exports on Rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.