Thailand and Japan reach agreement in principle on a Free Trade Agreement after negotiations go into overtime on vehicle tariffs. Thai Deputy Prime Minister Somkid Jatusripitak and Japanese Economic, Trade and Industry Minister Shoichi Nakagawa were able to break the deadlock only after scheduled 1-hour talks went on for another four hours and then continued for another day. Officials will spend the next two weeks drafting details of the deal. Ford Ranger built in Thailand. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thailand FTA Agreement With Japan Alarms Western Auto Makers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642