Thailand is headed toward placing among the world's top 10 vehicle-manufacturing countries, with production on track to reach 2 million units in the next few years. Kwanchai Paphatphong, Thailand International Motor Expo organizer and president of Inter-Media Consultant Co. Ltd., tells the Bangkok Post heâ€™s confident the local industry will reach the top 10 after weathering the economic and political crises last year. The Organisation Internationale des Constructeurs d'Automobiles ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thailand to Join Ranks of Worldâ€™s Top Vehicle Producers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.