Toyota Thailand Co. Ltd. launches the new Hilux Vigo 1-ton pickup truck, billed as the first Toyota vehicle developed completely outside of Japan. The new model replaces the Hilux Tiger in the market. "This is a historic event and a new chapter in the history of Toyota," Toyota Motor Corp. Senior Managing Director Akiko Toyoda says. A replacement for the Hilux pickup (above) is now in production in Thailand. The Hilux Vigo was developed under Toyota's International Multipurpose ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thailand Launches Hilux Vigo, Part of Toyotaâs IMV Program" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.