Thailand’s first-quarter new-vehicle sales rose 23.9% to 147,585 units. Toyota Motor (Thailand), which collates sales data for the industry, says in a statement that commercial vehicle sales jumped 26.8% to 95,197 units, while passenger car sales increased 19% to 52,388 units. Toyota saw a first-quarter market share of 37.2% as its sales rose 34.2%, to 54,913 units. Isuzu Motors Ltd. held a 24.7% market share and Honda Motor Co. Ltd. saw 9.4%. Overall March sales swelled 30.6% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thailand March Sales Jump Ahead" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.