Thailandâ€™s new-vehicle sales jumped 35.2% to 72,012 in October, taking 10-month results to a record 628,631 units, 66,000 above the previous high set in 2005. Passenger-car deliveries surged 42.7% to 32,461 units for the month, while commercial-vehicle sales rose 29.6% to 39,551, says Toyota Motor Thailand Co. Ltd., which compiles sales data for the industry. The 1-ton pickup segment climbed 27.8% to 33,851. Thailand's car sales have risen for 14 consecutive months, and Toyota Thailand ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thailandâ€™s Double-Digit Sales Surge in October Helps Set 10-Month Record" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.