Jaguar Cars (Thailand) is launching the all-new XJ with four engine variants, ranging from a 3.0L V-6 to the supercharged 4.2L V-8. Jaguar is seeking to cut into the dominance of Mercedes-Benz, which holds about an 80% share of the luxury car segment. Audi, BMW, Jaguar, Lexus and Volkswagen brands also are seeking to raise their share in the segment. BMW Group Thailand is to introduce the 760Li flagship model. This locally assembled vehicle will replace the current imported 745Li. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thailandās Luxury Car Market Heats Up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.