While the Thailand Automotive Institute reconfirms the country’s automotive manufacturing target of 1.1 million vehicles this year, some industry analysts suggest the target might not be achieved due to oil prices and customer complaints regarding the quality of locally assembled cars. But institute President Vallop Tiasiri says the country will see another golden year for vehicle manufacturers and their suppliers. Thai-built Ford Ranger The projected 1.1 million sales figure is an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thailand Targets 1.1 Million Sales Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.