Performance-car innovator Chris Theodore has replaced Paul Wilbur as CEO of roof system supplier American Specialty Cars Inc. and niche auto maker Saleen Inc. Wilbur left the companies Aug. 1 to pursue another auto-industry opportunity, says Theodore, who was vice chairman of ASC and chief technical officer at Saleen. ASC and Saleen, both of which are headquartered in Michigan, are owned by Hancock Park Associates, a Los Angeles-based private-equity firm. While ASC’s order book is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Theodore Takes Charge at ASC, Saleen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.