This week everybody is thinking about the IRS, but in some corners of Detroit, engineers think about those three letters all year long – and they’re usually smiling. That’s because IRS also stands for independent rear suspension, and that’s an IRS that’s not real "taxing" to love. Independent rear suspensions eliminate old-fashioned solid rear axles that are heavy and take up lots of room underneath a vehicle. They make cars and trucks handle better, and free up a lot space in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"There is an IRS You Can Love" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.