Electric vehicle maker Think Global AS says earlier today it plans to build 300 cars for the U.S. before the end of the year at its new assembly plant in Elkhart, IN. â€śThis is another major milestone for us,â€ť Think CEO Barry Engle says in statement. â€śWe are now manufacturing and selling both in Europe and the U.S. and have produced more than 2,500 Think City vehicles.â€ť Engle says the company hopes to reach production of 2,500 City cars in the U.S. next year. A $43.5 million brownfield ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thinkâ€™s U.S. Facility to Make 300 City EVs in 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.