Meeting Jeff Colgrave for the first time can be intimidating. After all, the automotive technician and service manager for Jim Dobson Ford-Lincoln Mercury in Winamac, IN, has a reputation for being tough. Francisco Codina, president-FCSD As one of the founders of www.flatratetech.com, Colgrave has been at the forefront of a campaign to unionize service departments at Ford dealerships around the country. The technicians are angry about labor time rates Ford cut in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Those Darn Service Techs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.