DEARBORN – An alleged threat telephoned to police by a potential gunman intent on harming others halted operations at Ford Motor Co.’s Dearborn Truck Plant at the Ford Rouge Center early today. The Monroe County sheriff’s department later arrested a male suspect as he pulled into his driveway at his home, published reports say. In a statement, Ford said the man reportedly had “a stated intent to do harm to others.” The auto maker said it was working with authorities to keep employees ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Threat Stops Production at Ford Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.