The seeds of brand management were planted a few years ago, now it's time to grow, says a top General Motors Corp. executive. The business technique was perfected by packaged goods companies and currently is a hot trend in the automotive industry. It is needed especially at GMC, Oldsmobile and Buick, the three divisions that have struggled the most with creating identities since GM rolled out brand management a few years ago. “I think Chevrolet has a strong brand position with the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Three Brands Need Work, GM Exec Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.