“It’s the golden age of automotive retailing,” says Lloyd “Buzz” Waterhouse, who as CEO of information technology giant Reynolds and Reynolds Co., sees three “mega trends” affecting dealership operations. They are: The empowered consumer who, largely because of the Internet, enters the dealership informed, serious about buying and knowing the invoice price. A move from a standard 4-walled dealership towards “a true multi-channel store” making the most of showrooms, phones, information ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Three Mega Trends Affect Dealerships" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.