A June 2000 accident involving a Pajero SUV in Japan could lead to charges of professional negligence for three Mitsubishi Motors Corp. executives. Police allege the employees knew the Pajero had faulty brakes prior to the time one of the SUVs crashed into another vehicle in southwestern Japan, leaving the two occupants inside the other vehicle with whiplash. Papers have been sent to prosecutors, a preliminary step before charges are filed against the senior Mitsubishi executives, who ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Three Mitsubishi Employees Face Professional Negligence Charges" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.