The Cadillac DeVille that's due out this fall as a '00 model will sport some new designations. The base model will still be called DeVille, but the Concours will be replaced by the designation DTS (DeVille Touring Sedan) and the Elegance with the label DHS (DeVille High-luxury Sedan). Cadillac says the '00 DeVille will be loaded with new technology, including night vision and an Ultrasonic Rear Parking Assist. The system uses audio and visual cues to tell drivers whether objects are in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Three Versions of '00 DeVille Planned" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642