DETROIT – TI Automotive Ltd., a major supplier of fuel storage and delivery systems, announces July 23 it is moving two of its North American testing facilities and integrating them into its Auburn Hills, MI, Tech Center. Lab technicians at TI Automotive do an impact test on a plastic fuel tank The company’s Global Test Group employs 60 people in North America to test and validate a wide range of TI’s products, from automotive fuel and evaporative-emission control systems to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TI Automotive Centralizes Testing Labs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.