TI Group, the U.K.-based supplier that now tops $2 billion in sales following its $570 million acquisition of Walbro Corp., names D. James Davis president of its North American automotive operations. Since 1997, Mr. Davis has been president of tubing specialist Bundy North America, another TI business that fits with Walbro's fuel tanks and fuel delivery products. His office will be in Auburn Hills, MI, in the former Walbro headquarters building. Meanwhile, TI Group announces $24 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TI Gets New President, $24M Contracts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.