The depressed U.S. manufacturing sector is about to get a morale boost and a spurred recruiting effort thanks to a $1 million grant from the Timken Foundation. The Timken Foundation, spawned from the Canton, OH, bearings and alloy steel supplier Timken Co., donates the money to the Manufacturing Institute, which is the National Association of Manufacturers' (NAM) education and research arm. Timken's gift is meant to be seed money to build a multi-million dollar effort aimed at educating ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Timken Donates $1 Million to Promote Manufacturing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.