SUNDERLAND, U.K. – European-based developers of tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS) are “enthusiastic” about the U.S. legislative approach to improving tire safety and hope that governments in Europe and Japan also will introduce laws to help boost the market. A session on car safety at the sixth International Automotive Conference held here in mid-October was dominated by the issue of tires – helped by the presence of three European experts in the field, plus Karl Wacker, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tire Pressure Monitor Developers Seek Law in Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.